Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Is This A Good Investment... Or Nah?



I love being in the outdoors.  I love being active.  I love having bonfires at night after spending the whole day surfing at the beach with my friends.  Love that taste of the salt water, salt in the air, salt in the hair... the roughness of the skin afterwards.

Everyone seems to GLOW!

I used to have a canoe that I sold about.. say, two years ago?  Maybe three.  I have fond memories of it, of spending time with my dad and sister by the water.  We'd painstakingly pack our picnics Friday night and head out early as we could on Saturday morning.  It would be so much fun.  Sometimes, we'd barbecue.

I've been looking up inflatable kayak reviews and I am pretty torn about what to get.  Should I save money and experiment with something like the Sea Rebel or go all out with the AHTK 2 one, for two people, since the intent is to spend time and do activities with my family?!

The advantage of the Airhead Montana is that it'd be pretty roomy even if I took it out by myself.  And with two people, it should be great.  I think I'll have to work a couple of Overtime shifts and all should be good.

Look at this sweet baby though, lol... (the yellow one, I meant).

I think I'm going out for a hike tomorrow.  My only concern is the heat and the amount of rattle snakes that come out... ;(  I've seen some thick freakin' ones that put the fear of God in me.  Maybe I'll call a buddy or two to join me?

Ah, what the hell.  Spend some time in nature.  It always seems to ground me.  Even if I'm alone.  Especially then... I feel like a bad ass, lol.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen