Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Beers & Planers :) :/

When my friend started showing me planer reviews online, my first question was, "wtf is that, Bro?!"  Unfortunately, he took the liberty of showing me a few reviews and pictures and the purpose of a planer.  It's exactly what it is derived from... planer.

The joy.

If that's not bad enough, his dad came home and forced us to go into the garage and join him in some projects.  He wants us to build a small, simple coffee table.  I mean, I suppose it is sort of important but I'd rather be doing this:



I want to feel that manly.  I guess that's what the project is supposed to do.

Other than that, I am thinking of taking a Java programming class at the community college ten minutes away.  I am dreading the paperwork but community colleges usually have an open door policy.  Guess I have a different mindset than I did a year ago and I think I'm interested in programming... applications, maybe.  It can also be boring but I love debugging so I think I can do something with this.

I think mom's calling for din-din.  Update in a bit.

1 Kommentar: