Freitag, 29. April 2016

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

This is where I'll be posting my weekly updates.  I have missed blogging and well, why the heck not!

Oh yeahhhh, so, my grandmother has been using a scooter for a few years now. It's a very basic one, and although it helps her get around, I wanted to get her a brand new one with awesome accessories. She's always been there for me and helped me pay for college. She didn't want the money back, even though she didn't have a lot left, so this is the least I can do for her. Well, this and making sure she has what she needs :)

I found a mobility scooters website to see the different kinds they had, and what all could be installed on it. It might be expensive, but I have saved up for a while now, and I really do owe it to her. If she hadn't of helped me pay for college, I would have never made it through and gotten this great job I have now. It will have baskets, for when we go grocery shopping together. She can carry her own food around and it can hold a sweater for when she gets cold. Sometimes she does need oxygen, so I was happy to see they had an oxygen tank holder. No matter where and when she might need it, she'll have it close to her. I also got a seat belt for added protection, since she is older. It's got a rechargable battery so my uncle can charge it while she sleeps. I also am looking into having a lift installed in his van, but not quite yet. I want to be able to take her on trips, since I know she loves to travel and see new places. But for now, she has really been enjoying the upgrade, and I'm so happy I could do this for her. We will be taking trips soon enough!

But look at this bad boy though ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen