Freitag, 29. April 2016

Tables Can Turn... Any Time!

Ever since I was a teenager, I’ve loved my gaming consoles and my iPhone as well (I only got that a couple of years ago, lol).  It’s probably because when I was really young, my older siblings and friends would NEVER let me touch their Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation, or Playstation 2… and then it happened.  
I knew the Xbox 360 was coming out, duh, so I worked all summer long without telling my siblings what I was saving for.  I had to skip out on going to the movies a couple of times and hanging out with girls (don’t worry, I do that enough now, haha!) but like… yeah, that was torturous but I realized something: I am mentally quite capable of resisting crap to achieve my goals.

And then it happened! I bought my first major electronic device: the glorious Xbox 360 and my brothers weren’t happy when I shut the door on them when I played it for the first time, ha!  But, the next day, I negotiated fair time with their laptops for an hour each of game play for them, on my new baby, with lots of rules.

Now, I have the iPhone 6 but I wanna upgrade soon.  I’ve already looked at iPhone chargers and this site seems to have a decent and fairly cheap selections.  I usually trust Amazon but I think I will give this place a shot because a friend recommended them to me.

I don’t know what the lesson is: I guess I do.  Be nice to other people because once they get rich, they can mess with you back, LoL :P  Look at me now.  Naaah, I'm still very nice to my siblings because family is all you have at the end of the day.  Remember that, Kids!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen