Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Can't... Even... LOL!



I laughed at that way too hard!  I'm so sick of the political scene here but thank goodness I don't live in D.C.  I'd hate it there... I've visited and don't care for the scene there.

Anyways... so, I've been reviewing a thank you card template for a girl who did me a favor.  In all seriousness, the situation is a bit tricky since I not only like her but she's in my group of friends, so I am cautious about confessing my feelings to her.  My best bud thinks I'm being a wimp but he also realizes how tricky it could get...

Whatever.  I want to go bowling and stuff my face with some pizza & beer <3  Maybe I'll hit up friends on Twitter & Facebook and see which duffers wanna join me ;)

PS. Before I go: I highly recommend you check out Once Upon a Time on Netflix.  I remember it got a lot of hype years ago and back then, just couldn't get into it.  Finally! A month ago I did and the first two seasons are really good.  The third one is a bit... different, so I'll see how that goes..... but definitely worth your time.  I need to check out Hulu as well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen