Freitag, 29. April 2016

Gah, Stress!



I am so stressed out~!  There is SO MUCH COMING UP THIS SUMMER!  This weekend is the drag show and in a few weeks is a corporate event and finally, a good friend’s bridal shower and wedding.  Eek!  


While I love all of this, it’s also hard to manage my stress.  Luckily, I know I can rely on jugglinginferno.com since I’ve worked with them before.  It worked out so well that I have hired them for all three events and yes, they will work for all three.  What I love, is that they will cater to most of the events.  Classy, as needed, then flirtatious vibe, and not to mention, the fire jugglers are a great deal of fun and that “wow” factor people talk about for years to come… which means they will remember the corporate event and all that good jazz ;)

Another thing I’m almost done with, is hiring a caterer.  For the drag show, nada.  Just alcoholic arrangements ;)  That should be oh-so-much fun as there will not only be drag kings but drag queens!  The makeup on these men and women is fantastic and glorious and I can’t say enough good things.  They surely know how to let loose and have fun.

I’m still sampling caterers for the bridal shower and that’s hard because this is for my best friend.  I feel teary eyed because we have been life long friends and well… I’m very happy to celebrate this momentous occasion with her.  I think she will be quite happy with Mark!

Gah, I gotta rush off but more updates later… PS How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 just got really, really good.  Netflix it if you haven’t.  I loved Season 2 way more than Season 1!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen